This position is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territories to maximize and grow revenue and profits by acquiring new partners in the Aust in/San Antonio area.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of sales experience (Law Enforcement sales preferred)
- 2 years of experience Law Enforcement background preferred
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work independently, high sense of urgency, and positive "can-do" attitude required
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions
- Create high impact relationships with prospective customers in person or virtually
- Manage other resources while prioritizing account activities across a defined territory in addition to managing travel and expense budgets
- Successfully manage a territory independently with your strategic planning skills and strong time management
- Provide customers with proposals, and demonstrations of Virtual Academy
- Collaborate with internal departments in a team environment to successfully launch a new client account and assist with any client issues
- Have a strong sense of motivation, desire to learn, and ability to work independently
- Aptitude for operating in a changing environment that requires innovative approaches and customized solutions to meet customer needs and challenges.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the Public Safety Sector
- Ability to negotiate bids, pricing packages, and partnership contracts
- Ability to work in a remote or office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to be independent, fair, and resilient
- Organization and time management skills
Work Environment/Physical Requirements of the Job
- The work environment will either be contacting potential partners to engage in the sales cycle, or traveling to conduct on-site demos and or meetings, attend conferences/trade shows (which requires setting up a booth; some lifting and standing for long periods of time engaging with potential partners), or attend sales and/or team meetings.